Mehrotra ENT Hospital is one of the premier private hospital in Kanpur, India for the treatment of dis-orders of Ear, Nose and Throat known for patient satisfaction and complete care. Dr. Rohit Mehrotra started the hospital with the mission of quality healthcare with full dedication and best services to every individual.
History of medical specialization
- Surgical or internal medicine
- Age range of patients
- Diagnostic or therapeutic
- Organ-based or technique-based
EDUCATION & MEDICAL TRAINING
- M. S. (ENT) from King Georges`s Medical College, Lucknow in 1997
- M. B. B. S. from G . S. V. M. Medical College, Kanpur with 63% aggregate 1993
- Intermediate from BNSD College, Kanpur with 73% aggregate 1987
- High School from Seth Anandram Jaipuria School, Cantt., Kanpur (I. C. S. E.) 1985 with 72.6% aggregate
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Post M.S. 17 Years of clinical & surgical experience
- Prof. & Head of Deptt. ENT. Rama Medical College 2013 – Present
- Asso. Prof. Deptt. ENT. Rama Medical College 2010 -201
- Asst. Prof. Deptt. of E.N.T. Rama Medical College 2007 -2010
- Consultant E.N.T. Surgeon in Rama Hospital & 2002 - 2007
- Research Center, Kanpur
- Awarded Gold Medal for the best paper presentation at the 4th North Zone and XVI U. P. Chapter Annual Conference of A. O. I. held at Kanpur in Nov. 1996
- Submitted a thesis entitled "A Study of Oropharyngeal Flora in Patients of Head and Neck Cancer on Radiotherapy" in 1996.
- Presented 4 papers in U. P. Chapter & All India Conferences. Topics were.